20 CFR Part 669, Subpart D - Performance Accountability, Planning and Waiver Provision
- § 669.500 What performance measures and standards apply to the NFJP?
- § 669.510 What planning documents must an NFJP grantee submit?
- § 669.520 What information is required in the NFJP grant plans?
- § 669.530 What are the submission dates for these plans?
- § 669.540 Under what circumstances are the terms of the grantee's plan modified by the grantee or the Department?
- § 669.550 How are costs classified under the NFJP?
- § 669.555 Do the WIA administrative cost limits for States and local areas apply to NFJP grants?
- § 669.560 Are there regulatory and/or statutory waiver provisions that apply to WIA section 167?
- § 669.570 What information is required to document a requested waiver?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 669.