20 CFR Part 669, Subpart E - The MSFW Youth Program
prev | next
- § 669.600 What is the purpose of the WIA section 167 MSFW Youth Program?
- § 669.610 What is the relationship between the MSFW youth program and the NFJP authorized at WIA section 167?
- § 669.620 How do the MSFW youth program regulations apply to the NFJP program authorized under WIA section 167?
- § 669.630 What are the requirements for designation as an “MSFW youth program grantee”?
- § 669.640 What is the process for applying for designation as an MSFW youth program grantee?
- § 669.650 How are MSFW youth funds allocated to section 167 youth grantees?
- § 669.660 What planning documents and information are required in the application for MSFW youth grants and when must they be filed?
- § 669.670 Who is eligible to receive services under the section 167 MSFW youth program?
- § 669.680 What activities and services may be provided under the MSFW youth program?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 669.