20 CFR Subpart D - Authorization of Self-Insurers
- § 703.301 Employers who may be authorized as self-insurers.
- § 703.302 Application for authority to become a self-insurer; how filed; information to be submitted; other requirements.
- § 703.303 Decision on employer's application.
- § 703.304 Filing of Agreement and Undertaking; deposit of security.
- § 703.305 [Reserved]
- § 703.306 Kinds of negotiable securities that may be deposited; conditions of deposit; acceptance of deposits.
- § 703.307 Deposits of negotiable securities with Federal Reserve banks or the Treasurer of the United States; interest thereon.
- § 703.308 Substitution and withdrawal of indemnity bond, letters of credit or negotiable securities.
- § 703.309 Increase or reduction in the amount of indemnity bond, letters of credit or negotiable securities.
- § 703.310 Authority to seize security deposit; use and/or return of proceeds.
- § 703.311 Required reports; examination of self-insurer accounts.
- § 703.312 Period of authorization as self-insurer.
- § 703.313 Revocation of authorization to self-insure.
70 FR 43234, July 26, 2005, unless otherwise noted.