21 CFR Subpart R - Withdrawal of Qualified Exemption
- § 112.201 Under what circumstances can FDA withdraw a qualified exemption in accordance with the requirements of § 112.5?
- § 112.202 What procedure will FDA use to withdraw an exemption?
- § 112.203 What information must FDA include in an order to withdraw a qualified exemption?
- § 112.204 What must I do if I receive an order to withdraw a qualified exemption applicable to my farm?
- § 112.205 Can I appeal or request a hearing on an order to withdraw a qualified exemption applicable to my farm?
- § 112.206 What is the procedure for submitting an appeal?
- § 112.207 What is the procedure for requesting an informal hearing?
- § 112.208 What requirements are applicable to an informal hearing?
- § 112.209 Who is the presiding officer for an appeal and for an informal hearing?
- § 112.210 What is the timeframe for issuing a decision on an appeal?
- § 112.211 When is an order to withdraw a qualified exemption applicable to a farm revoked?
- § 112.213 If my qualified exemption is withdrawn, under what circumstances would FDA reinstate my qualified exemption?