21 CFR Part 179, Subpart B - Radiation and Radiation Sources
- § 179.21 Sources of radiation used for inspection of food, for inspection of packaged food, and for controlling food processing.
- § 179.25 General provisions for food irradiation.
- § 179.26 Ionizing radiation for the treatment of food.
- § 179.30 Radiofrequency radiation for the heating of food, including microwave frequencies.
- § 179.39 Ultraviolet radiation for the processing and treatment of food.
- § 179.41 Pulsed light for the treatment of food.
- § 179.43 Carbon dioxide laser for etching food.