21 CFR Part 182, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 182.1 Substances that are generally recognized as safe.
- § 182.10 Spices and other natural seasonings and flavorings.
- § 182.20 Essential oils, oleoresins (solvent-free), and natural extractives (including distillates).
- § 182.40 Natural extractives (solvent-free) used in conjunction with spices, seasonings, and flavorings.
- § 182.50 Certain other spices, seasonings, essential oils, oleoresins, and natural extracts.
- § 182.60 Synthetic flavoring substances and adjuvants.
- § 182.70 Substances migrating from cotton and cotton fabrics used in dry food packaging.
- § 182.90 Substances migrating to food from paper and paperboard products.
- § 182.99 Adjuvants for pesticide chemicals.