23 CFR Part 1240 - SAFETY INCENTIVE GRANTS FOR USE OF SEAT BELTS - ALLOCATIONS BASED ON SEAT BELT USE RATES
prev | next
- Subpart A - General (§§ 1240.1 - 1240.3)
- Subpart B - Determination of Allocations (§§ 1240.10 - 1240.15)
- Appendix A to Part 1240 - Adjustment Procedures for State-Submitted Information (Calendar Years 1996 and 1997)
- Appendix B to Part 1240 - Procedures for Missing or Inadequate State-Submitted Information (Calendar Years 1996 and 1997)
- Appendix C to Part 1240 - Certification (Calendar Year 1998 Survey Based on Survey Approved Under 23 U.S.C. 153)
- Appendix D to Part 1240 - Determination of National Average Seat Belt Use Rate
- Appendix E to Part 1240 - Determination of Federal Medical Savings
Title 23 published on 2015-11-14.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 23 CFR Part 1240.