23 CFR Part 636, Subpart C - Proposal Evaluation Factors
- § 636.301 How should proposal evaluation factors be selected?
- § 636.302 Are there any limitations on the selection and use of proposal evaluation factors?
- § 636.303 May pre-qualification standards be used as proposal evaluation criteria in the RFP?
- § 636.304 What process may be used to rate and score proposals?
- § 636.305 Can price information be provided to analysts who are reviewing technical proposals?
Title 23 published on 2015-11-14.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 23 CFR Part 636.