24 CFR 103.20 - Can someone help me with filing a claim?

§ 103.20 Can someone help me with filing a claim?

HUD's Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity can help you in filing a claim, if you contact them directly. You, or anyone who acts for you, may also ask any HUD office or an organization, individual, or attorney to help you.

[ 64 FR 18540, Apr. 14, 1999]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code

Title 24 published on 2015-08-22.

No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 103.