24 CFR § 103.25 - What information should I provide to HUD?

§ 103.25 What information should I provide to HUD?

You should provide us with:

(a) Your name, address, and telephone numbers where you can be reached;

(b) The name and address of the persons, businesses, or organizations you believe discriminated against you;

(c) If there is a specific property involved, you should provide the property's address and physical description, such as apartment, condominium, house, or vacant lot; and

(d) A brief description of how you were discriminated against in an activity related to housing. You should include in this description the date when the discrimination happened and why you believe the discrimination occurred because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, or the presence of children under the age of 18 in a household.

[64 FR 18540, Apr. 14, 1999]

The following state regulations pages link to this page.