24 CFR Part 350 - BOOK-ENTRY PROCEDURES
- § 350.1 Purpose.
- § 350.2 Definitions.
- § 350.3 Maintenance of Ginnie Mae Securities.
- § 350.4 Law governing rights and obligations of United States, and Federal Reserve Banks as Depositories; Rights of any Person against United States, and Federal Reserve Banks as Depositories; Law Governing Other Interests.
- § 350.5 Creation of Participant's Security Entitlement; Security Interests.
- § 350.6 Obligations of the Reserve Banks as Depositories; No Adverse Claims.
- § 350.7 Authority of Federal Reserve Banks as Depositories.
- § 350.8 Withdrawal of Eligible Book-entry Ginnie Mae Securities for Conversion to Definitive Form.
- § 350.9 Waiver of Regulations.
- § 350.10 Liability of Federal Reserve Banks as Depositories.
- § 350.11 Notice of Attachment for Ginnie Mae Securities in Book-entry System.
Title 24 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 350.