24 CFR Part 972, Subpart A - Required Conversion of Public Housing Developments
- Purpose; Definition of Conversion
- Required Conversion Process
- § 972.106 — Procedure for required conversion of public housing developments to tenant-based assistance.
- § 972.109 — Conversion of developments.
- § 972.112 — Relationship between required conversion and demolition/disposition requirements.
- § 972.115 — Relationship between required conversions and HOPE VI developments.
- § 972.118 — Applicability of Uniform Relocation Act.
- Identifying Developments Subject to Required Conversion
- Conversion Plans
- HUD Actions With Respect to Required Conversions
Title 24 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 972.
Title 24 published on 2014-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 24 CFR Part 972 after this date.