25 CFR 170.123 - Can a Tribe use Federal funds for its recreation, tourism, and trails program?

prev | next
§ 170.123 Can a Tribe use Federal funds for its recreation, tourism, and trails program?

Yes. A Tribe, Consortium, or the BIA may use TTP funds for recreation, tourism, and trails programs if the programs are included in the TTPTIP. Additionally, the following Federal programs may be possible sources of Federal funding for recreation, tourism, and trails projects and activities:

(a) Federal Lands Access Program ( 23 U.S.C. 204);

(b) National Highway Performance Program ( 23 U.S.C. 119);

(c) Transportation Alternatives ( 23 U.S.C. 213);

(d) Surface Transportation Program ( 23 U.S.C. 133);

(e) Other funding from other Federal departments; and

(f) Other funding that Congress may authorize and appropriate.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code

Title 25 published on 05-May-2017 03:16

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 170 after this date.

  • 2016-11-07; vol. 81 # 215 - Monday, November 7, 2016
    1. 81 FR 78456 - Tribal Transportation Program
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, Bureau of Indian Affairs
      Final rule.
      This rule is effective December 7, 2016. Compliance with § 170.443 for proposed roads currently in the NTTFI to remain in the inventory is required by November 7, 2017.
      25 CFR Part 170
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.