25 CFR 256.21 - Who does the work?

§ 256.21 Who does the work?

Your house will be renovated or replaced by either:

(a) A licensed and bonded independent contractor or construction company; or

(b) A tribe that operates the HIP under an Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act agreement.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code