25 CFR Subpart D - Receiving Assistance
- § 256.15 When will I hear if I have received funding?
- § 256.16 What if I don't receive funding?
- § 256.17 How long will I have to wait for work on my house?
- § 256.18 Who decides what work will be done?
- § 256.19 How are work plans prepared?
- § 256.20 How will I find out what work is to be done?
- § 256.21 Who does the work?
- § 256.22 How are construction contractors or companies selected and paid?
- § 256.23 Do I have to move out while work is done?
- § 256.24 How can I be sure that construction work meets minimum standards?
- § 256.25 How will I find out that the work is done?
- § 256.26 Will I need flood insurance?
- § 256.27 Is my Federal government-assisted house eligible for services?
- § 256.28 I have a mobile home; am I eligible for help?
- § 256.29 Can HIP resources be combined with other available resources?
- § 256.30 Can I appeal actions taken under this part?