25 CFR 700.167 - Moving and related expenses - fixed payment.

§ 700.167 Moving and related expenses - fixed payment.

A displaced person (other than an outdoor advertising display business who is eligible for a payment for his actual moving and related expenses under subpart D of these regulations) is entitled to receive a fixed payment in lieu of a payment for such actual moving and related expenses.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 25 - INDIANS
Statutes at Large
Public Laws