25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart C - Section 402(d) Planning and Negotiation Grants
- Purpose and Types of Grants
- Availability, Amount, and Number of Grants
- § 1000.42 — Will grants always be made available to meet the planning phase requirement as described in section 402(d) of the Act?
- § 1000.43 — May a Tribe/Consortium use its own resources to meet its self-governance planning and negotiation expenses?
- § 1000.44 — What happens if there are insufficient funds to meet the Tribal requests for planning/negotiation grants in any given year?
- § 1000.45 — How many grants will the Department make each year and what funding will be available?
- Selection Criteria
- Advance Planning Grant Funding
- § 1000.49 — Who can apply for an advance planning grant?
- § 1000.50 — What must a Tribe/Consortium seeking a planning grant submit in order to meet the planning phase requirements?
- § 1000.51 — How will Tribes/Consortia know when and how to apply for planning grants?
- § 1000.52 — What criteria will the Director use to award advance planning grants?
- § 1000.53 — Can Tribes/Consortia that receive advance planning grants also apply for a negotiation grant?
- § 1000.54 — How will a Tribe/Consortium know whether or not it has been selected to receive an advance planning grant?
- § 1000.55 — Can a Tribe/Consortium appeal within DOI the Director's decision not to award a grant under this subpart?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 1000.