25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart C - Section 402(d) Planning and Negotiation Grants
Subject Group 67Availability, Amount, and Number of Grants (§§ 1000.42 - 1000.45)
- § 1000.42 Will grants always be made available to meet the planning phase requirement as described in section 402(d) of the Act?
- § 1000.43 May a Tribe/Consortium use its own resources to meet its self-governance planning and negotiation expenses?
- § 1000.44 What happens if there are insufficient funds to meet the Tribal requests for planning/negotiation grants in any given year?
- § 1000.45 How many grants will the Department make each year and what funding will be available?
Subject Group 68Selection Criteria (§§ 1000.46 - 1000.48)
Subject Group 69Advance Planning Grant Funding (§§ 1000.49 - 1000.55)
- § 1000.49 Who can apply for an advance planning grant?
- § 1000.50 What must a Tribe/Consortium seeking a planning grant submit in order to meet the planning phase requirements?
- § 1000.51 How will Tribes/Consortia know when and how to apply for planning grants?
- § 1000.52 What criteria will the Director use to award advance planning grants?
- § 1000.53 Can Tribes/Consortia that receive advance planning grants also apply for a negotiation grant?
- § 1000.54 How will a Tribe/Consortium know whether or not it has been selected to receive an advance planning grant?
- § 1000.55 Can a Tribe/Consortium appeal within DOI the Director's decision not to award a grant under this subpart?