25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart E - Annual Funding Agreements for Bureau of Indian Affairs Programs
- § 1000.80 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 1000.81 What is an annual funding agreement (AFA)?
subjgrpContents and Scope of Annual Funding Agreements (§§ 1000.82 - 1000.85)
- § 1000.82 What types of provisions must be included in a BIA AFA?
- § 1000.83 Can additional provisions be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.84 Does a Tribe/Consortium have the right to include provisions of Title I of Pub. L. 93-638 in an AFA?
- § 1000.85 Can a Tribe/Consortium negotiate an AFA with a term that exceeds one year?
subjgrpDetermining What Programs May Be Included in an AFA (§§ 1000.86 - 1000.90)
- § 1000.86 What types of programs may be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.87 How does the AFA specify the services provided, functions performed, and responsibilities assumed by the Tribe/Consortium and those retained by the Secretary?
- § 1000.88 Do Tribes/Consortia need Secretarial approval to redesign BIA programs that the Tribe/Consortium administers under an AFA?
- § 1000.89 Can the terms and conditions in an AFA be amended during the year it is in effect?
- § 1000.90 What happens if an AFA expires before the effective date of the successor AFA?
subjgrpDetermining AFA Amounts (§§ 1000.91 - 1000.104)
- § 1000.91 What funds must be transferred to a Tribe/Consortium under an AFA?
- § 1000.92 What funds may not be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.93 May the Secretary place any requirements on programs and funds that are otherwise available to Tribes/Consortia or Indians for which appropriations are made to agencies other than DOI?
- § 1000.94 What are BIA residual funds?
- § 1000.95 How is BIA's residual determined?
- § 1000.96 May a Tribe/Consortium continue to negotiate an AFA pending an appeal of residual functions or amounts?
- § 1000.97 What is a Tribal share?
- § 1000.98 How does BIA determine a Tribe's/Consortium's share of funds to be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.99 Can a Tribe/Consortium negotiate a Tribal share for programs outside its region/agency?
- § 1000.100 May a Tribe/Consortium obtain discretionary or competitive funding that is distributed on a discretionary or competitive basis?
- § 1000.101 Are all funds identified as Tribal shares always paid to the Tribe/Consortium under an AFA?
- § 1000.102 How are savings that result from downsizing allocated?
- § 1000.103 Do Tribes/Consortia need Secretarial approval to reallocate funds between programs that the Tribe/Consortium administers under the AFA?
- § 1000.104 Can funding amounts negotiated in an AFA be adjusted during the year it is in effect?
subjgrpEstablishing Self-Governance Base Budgets (§§ 1000.105 - 1000.109)
- § 1000.105 What are self-governance base budgets?
- § 1000.106 Once a Tribe/Consortium establishes a base budget, are funding amounts renegotiated each year?
- § 1000.107 Must a Tribe/Consortium with a base budget or base budget-eligible program amounts negotiated before January 16, 2001 negotiate new Tribal shares and residual amounts?
- § 1000.108 How are self-governance base budgets established?
- § 1000.109 How are self-governance base budgets adjusted?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 1000.