25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart F - Non-BIA Annual Self-Governance Compacts and Funding Agreements
Subject Group 76Purpose (§§ 1000.120 - 1000.121)
Subject Group 77Eligibility (§§ 1000.122 - 1000.136)
- § 1000.122 What non-BIA programs are eligible for inclusion in an annual funding agreement?
- § 1000.123 Are there non-BIA programs for which the Secretary must negotiate for inclusion in an AFA subject to such terms as the parties may negotiate?
- § 1000.124 What programs are included under Section 403(b)(2) of the Act?
- § 1000.125 What programs are included under Section 403(c)?
- § 1000.126 What does “special geographic, historical or cultural” mean?
- § 1000.127 Under Section 403(b)(2), when must programs be awarded non-competitively?
- § 1000.128 Is there a contracting preference for programs of special geographic, historical, or cultural significance?
- § 1000.129 Are there any programs that may not be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.130 Does a Tribe/Consortium need to be identified in an authorizing statute in order for a program or element of a program to be included in a non-BIA AFA?
- § 1000.131 Will Tribes/Consortia participate in the Secretary's determination of what is to be included on the annual list of available programs?
- § 1000.132 How will the Secretary consult with Tribes/Consortia in developing the list of available programs?
- § 1000.133 What else is on the list in addition to eligible programs?
- § 1000.134 May a bureau negotiate with a Tribe/Consortium for programs not specifically included on the annual section 405(c) list?
- § 1000.135 How will a bureau negotiate an annual funding agreement for a program of special geographic, historical, or cultural significance to more than one Tribe?
- § 1000.136 When will this determination be made?
Subject Group 78Funding (§§ 1000.137 - 1000.142)
- § 1000.137 What funds are included in an AFA?
- § 1000.138 How are indirect cost rates determined?
- § 1000.139 Will the established indirect cost rates always apply to new AFAs?
- § 1000.140 How does the Secretary determine the amount of indirect contract support costs?
- § 1000.141 Is there a predetermined cap or limit on indirect cost rates or a fixed formula for calculating indirect cost rates?
- § 1000.142 Instead of the negotiated indirect cost rate, is it possible to establish a fixed amount or another negotiated rate for indirect costs where funds are limited?
Subject Group 79Other Terms and Conditions (§ 1000.143)
Subject Group 80Reallocation, Duration, and Amendments (§§ 1000.144 - 1000.148)
- § 1000.144 Can a Tribe reallocate funds for a non-BIA non-Indian program?
- § 1000.145 Do Tribes/Consortia need Secretarial approval to reallocate funds between Title-I eligible programs that the Tribe/Consortium administers under a non-BIA AFA?
- § 1000.146 Can a Tribe/Consortium negotiate an AFA with a non-BIA bureau for which the performance period exceeds one year?
- § 1000.147 Can the terms and conditions in a non-BIA AFA be amended during the year it is in effect?
- § 1000.148 What happens if an AFA expires before the effective date of the successor AFA?