25 CFR Part 15 - PROBATE OF INDIAN ESTATES, EXCEPT FOR MEMBERS OF THE OSAGE NATION AND THE FIVE CIVILIZED TRIBES
- Subpart A - Introduction (§§ 15.1 - 15.12)
- Subpart B - Starting the Probate Process (§§ 15.101 - 15.108)
- Subpart C - Preparing the Probate File (§§ 15.201 - 15.204)
- Subpart D - Obtaining Emergency Assistance and Filing Claims (§§ 15.301 - 15.305)
- Subpart E - Probate Processing and Distributions (§§ 15.401 - 15.403)
- Subpart F - Information and Records (§§ 15.501 - 15.505)
For special rules applying to proceedings in Indian Probate (Determination of Heirs and Approval of Wills, Except for Members of the Five Civilized Tribes and Osage Indians), including hearings and appeals within the jurisdiction of the Office of Hearings and Appeals, see title 43, Code of Federal Regulations, part 4, subpart D, and part 30; Funds of deceased Indians other than the Five Civilized Tribes, see title 25 Code of Federal Regulations, part 115.
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 15 after this date.