25 CFR Part 15, Subpart A - Introduction
- § 15.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 15.2 What definitions do I need to know?
- § 15.3 Who can make a will disposing of trust or restricted land or trust personalty?
- § 15.4 What are the requirements for a valid will?
- § 15.5 May I revoke my will?
- § 15.6 May my will be deemed revoked by operation of the law of any State?
- § 15.7 What is a self-proved will?
- § 15.8 May I make my will, codicil, or revocation self-proved?
- § 15.9 What information must be included in an affidavit for a self-proved will, codicil, or revocation?
- § 15.10 What assets will the Secretary probate?
- § 15.11 What are the basic steps of the probate process?
- § 15.12 What happens if assets in a trust estate may be diminished or destroyed while the probate is pending?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 15 after this date.
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 15.