25 CFR Part 151 - LAND ACQUISITIONS
- § 151.1 Purpose and scope.
- § 151.2 Definitions.
- § 151.3 Land acquisition policy.
- § 151.4 Acquisitions in trust of lands owned in fee by an Indian.
- § 151.5 Trust acquisitions in Oklahoma under section 5 of the I.R.A.
- § 151.6 Exchanges.
- § 151.7 Acquisition of fractional interests.
- § 151.8 Tribal consent for nonmember acquisitions.
- § 151.9 Requests for approval of acquisitions.
- § 151.10 On-reservation acquisitions.
- § 151.11 Off-reservation acquisitions.
- § 151.12 Action on requests.
- § 151.13 Title review.
- § 151.14 Formalization of acceptance.
- § 151.15 Information collection.
For regulations pertaining to: The inheritance of interests in trust or restricted land, see parts 15, 16, and 17 of this title and 43 CFR part 4; the purchase of lands under the BIA Loan Guaranty, Insurance and Interest Subsidy program, see part 103 of this title; the exchange and partition of trust or restricted lands, see part 152 of this title; land acquisitions authorized by the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act, see parts 900 and 276 of this title; the acquisition of allotments on the public domain or in national forests, see 43 CFR part 2530; the acquisition of Native allotments and Native townsite lots in Alaska, see 43 CFR parts 2561 and 2564; the acquisition of lands by Indians with funds borrowed from the Farmers Home Administration, see 7 CFR part 1823, subpart N; the acquisition of land by purchase or exchange for members of the Osage Tribe not having certificates of competency, see §§ 117.8 and 158.54 of this title.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.