25 CFR Subpart A - Subpart A—Purpose, Definitions, General Provisions
prev | next
- § 169.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 169.2 What terms do I need to know?
- § 169.3 To what land does this part apply?
- § 169.4 When do I need a right-of-way to authorize possession over or across Indian land?
- § 169.5 What types of rights-of-way does this part cover?
- § 169.6 What statutory authority will BIA use to act on requests for rights-of-way under this part?
- § 169.7 Does this part apply to right-of-way grants submitted for approval before December 21, 2015?
- § 169.8 May tribes administer this part on BIA's behalf?
- § 169.9 What laws apply to rights-of-way approved under this part?
- § 169.10 What is the effect of a right-of-way on a tribe's jurisdiction over the underlying parcel?
- § 169.11 What taxes apply to rights-of-way approved under this part?
- § 169.12 How does BIA provide notice to the parties to a right-of-way?
- § 169.13 May decisions under this part be appealed?
- § 169.14 How does the Paperwork Reduction Act affect this part?