25 CFR Part 170, Subpart H - Miscellaneous Provisions
subjgrpReporting Requirements and Indian Preference (§§ 170.910 - 170.918)
- § 170.910 What information on the TTP or projects must BIA or FHWA provide?
- § 170.911 Are Indians entitled to employment and training preferences?
- § 170.912 Does Indian employment preference apply to Federal-aid Highway Projects?
- § 170.913 Do Tribal-specific employment rights and contract preference laws apply?
- § 170.914 What is the difference between Tribal preference and Indian preference?
- § 170.915 May Tribal employment taxes or fees be included in a TTP project budget?
- § 170.916 May Tribes impose taxes or fees on those performing TTP services?
- § 170.917 Can Tribes receive direct payment of Tribal employment taxes or fees?
- § 170.918 What applies to the Secretaries' collection of data under the TTP?
subjgrpTribal Transportation Departments (§§ 170.930 - 170.933)
subjgrpResolving Disputes (§§ 170.934 - 170.935)
subjgrpOther Miscellaneous Provisions (§§ 170.941 - 170.942)
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 170 after this date.
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 25.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.