25 CFR Subpart F - Formulating Petitions To Request a Secretarial Election
- § 81.49 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 81.50 Who must follow these requirements?
- § 81.51 How do tribal members circulate a petition to adopt or amend the tribe's governing document?
- § 81.52 Who may initiate a petition?
- § 81.53 Who may sign a petition?
- § 81.54 Who is authorized to submit a petition to the Secretary?
- § 81.55 How is the petition formatted and signed?
- § 81.56 Do petitions have a minimum or maximum number of pages?
- § 81.57 How do I determine how many signatures are needed for a petition to be valid?
- § 81.58 How long do tribal members have to gather the signatures?
- § 81.59 How does the spokesperson file a petition?
- § 81.60 How does the Local Bureau Official process the petition?
- § 81.61 How can signatures to the petition be challenged?
- § 81.62 How is the petition validated?
- § 81.63 May the same petition be used for more than one Secretarial election?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.