28 CFR Part 552, Subpart C - Use of Force and Application of Restraints on Inmates
- § 552.20 Purpose and scope.
- § 552.21 Types of force.
- § 552.22 Principles governing the use of force and application of restraints.
- § 552.23 Confrontation avoidance procedures.
- § 552.24 Use of four-point restraints.
- § 552.25 Use of less-than-lethal weapons, including chemical agents.
- § 552.26 Medical attention in use of force and application of restraints incidents.
- § 552.27 Documentation of use of force and application of restraints incidents.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 28 CFR Part 552 after this date.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 28 CFR Part 552.