30 CFR 773.12 - Permit eligibility determination.
Based on the reviews required under §§ 773.9 through 773.11 of this part, we, the regulatory authority, will determine whether you, the applicant, are eligible for a permit under section 510(c) of the Act.
(c) After we approve your permit under § 773.15 of this part, we will not issue the permit until you comply with the information update and certification requirement of § 778.9(d) of this subchapter. After you complete that requirement, we will again request a compliance history report from AVS to determine if there are any unabated or uncorrected violations which affect your permit eligibility under paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section. We will request this report no more than five business days before permit issuance under § 773.19 of this part.
(d) If you are ineligible for a permit under this section, we will send you written notification of our decision. The notice will tell you why you are ineligible and include notice of your appeal rights under part 775 of this subchapter and 43 CFR 4.1360 through 4.1369.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 773 after this date.
- 30 CFR 773.10 — Review of Permit History.
- 30 CFR 774.15 — How May I Renew a Permit?
- 30 CFR 773.9 — Review of Applicant and Operator Information.
- 30 CFR 875.20 — Contractor Eligibility.
- 30 CFR 773.13 — Unanticipated Events or Conditions at Remining Sites.
- 30 CFR 874.16 — Contractor Eligibility.
- 30 CFR 774.11 — Post-Permit Issuance Requirements for Regulatory Authorities and Other Actions Based on Ownership, Control, and Violation Information.
- 30 CFR 774.17 — Transfer, Assignment, or Sale of Permit Rights.
- 30 CFR 773.11 — Review of Compliance History.