30 CFR Part 773 - REQUIREMENTS FOR PERMITS AND PERMIT PROCESSING
- § 773.1 Scope and purpose.
- § 773.3 Information collection.
- § 773.4 Requirements to obtain permits.
- § 773.5 How must the regulatory authority coordinate the permitting process with requirements under other laws?
- § 773.6 Public participation in permit processing.
- § 773.7 How and when will the regulatory authority review and make a decision on an application for a permit, permit revision, or permit renewal?
- § 773.8 General provisions for review of permit application information and entry of information into AVS.
- § 773.9 Review of applicant and operator information.
- § 773.10 Review of permit history.
- § 773.11 Review of compliance history.
- § 773.12 Permit eligibility determination.
- § 773.13 Unanticipated events or conditions at remining sites.
- § 773.14 Eligibility for provisionally issued permits.
- § 773.15 What findings must the regulatory authority make before approving a permit application?
- § 773.16 Performance bond submittal.
- § 773.17 What conditions must the regulatory authority place on each permit issued?
- § 773.19 Permit issuance and right of renewal.
- § 773.20 What actions must the regulatory authority take when a permit is issued on the basis of inaccurate information?
- § 773.21 Initial review and finding requirements for improvidently issued permits.
- § 773.22 Notice requirements for improvidently issued permits.
- § 773.23 Suspension or rescission requirements for improvidently issued permits.
- § 773.25 Who may challenge ownership or control listings and findings.
- § 773.26 How to challenge an ownership or control listing or finding.
- § 773.27 Burden of proof for ownership or control challenges.
- § 773.28 Written agency decision on challenges to ownership or control listings or findings.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 773 after this date.