30 CFR 773.14 - Eligibility for provisionally issued permits.
(2) A violation that is unabated or uncorrected beyond the abatement or correction period.
(b) We, the regulatory authority, will find you eligible for a provisionally issued permit under this section if you demonstrate that one or more of the following circumstances exists with respect to all violations listed in paragraph (a) of this section -
(1) For violations meeting the criteria of paragraph (a)(1) of this section, you certify that the violation is being abated to the satisfaction of the regulatory authority with jurisdiction over the violation, and we have no evidence to the contrary.
(2) As applicable, you, your operator, and operations that you or your operator own or control are in compliance with the terms of any abatement plan (or, for delinquent fees or penalties, a payment schedule) approved by the agency with jurisdiction over the violation.
(3) You are pursuing a good faith -
(ii) Administrative or judicial appeal of all pertinent ownership or control listings or findings, unless there is an initial judicial decision affirming the listing or finding and that decision remains in force.
(4) The violation is the subject of a good faith administrative or judicial appeal contesting the validity of the violation, unless there is an initial judicial decision affirming the violation and that decision remains in force.
(c) We will consider a provisionally issued permit to be improvidently issued, and we must immediately initiate procedures under §§ 773.22 and 773.23 of this part to suspend or rescind that permit, if -
(3) In the absence of a request for judicial review, the disposition of a challenge and any subsequent administrative review referenced in paragraph (b)(3) or (4) of this section affirms the validity of the violation or the ownership or control listing or finding; or
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 773 after this date.
- 30 CFR 774.15 — How May I Renew a Permit?
- 30 CFR 875.20 — Contractor Eligibility.
- 30 CFR 874.16 — Contractor Eligibility.
- 30 CFR 773.15 — What Findings Must the Regulatory Authority Make Before Approving a Permit Application?
- 30 CFR 773.22 — Notice Requirements for Improvidently Issued Permits.
- 30 CFR 774.17 — Transfer, Assignment, or Sale of Permit Rights.
- 30 CFR 773.12 — Permit Eligibility Determination.