30 CFR Part 761 - AREAS DESIGNATED BY ACT OF CONGRESS
prev | next
- § 761.1 Scope.
- § 761.3 Authority.
- § 761.5 Definitions.
- § 761.10 Information collection.
- § 761.11 Areas where surface coal mining operations are prohibited or limited.
- § 761.12 Exception for existing operations.
- § 761.13 Procedures for compatibility findings for surface coal mining operations on Federal lands in national forests.
- § 761.14 Procedures for relocating or closing a public road or waiving the prohibition on surface coal mining operations within the buffer zone of a public road.
- § 761.15 Procedures for waiving the prohibition on surface coal mining operations within the buffer zone of an occupied dwelling.
- § 761.16 Submission and processing of requests for valid existing rights determinations.
- § 761.17 Regulatory authority obligations at time of permit application review.
- § 761.200 Interpretative rule related to subsidence due to underground coal mining in areas designated by Act of Congress.
Title 30 published on 2015-10-21.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 30 CFR Part 761.