31 CFR Subpart C - Subpart C—Privacy Act
prev | next
- § 1.20 Purpose and scope of this subpart.
- § 1.21 Definitions.
- § 1.22 Requirements relating to systems of records.
- § 1.23 Publication in the Federal Register—Notices of systems of records, general exemptions, specific exemptions, review of all systems.
- § 1.24 Disclosure of records to person other than the individual to whom they pertain.
- § 1.25 Accounting of disclosures.
- § 1.26 Procedures for notification and access to records pertaining to individuals—Format and fees for request for access.
- § 1.27 Procedures for amendment of records pertaining to individuals—Format, agency review, and appeal from initial adverse agency determination.
- § 1.28 Training, rules of conduct, penalties for non-compliance.
- § 1.29 Records transferred to Federal Records Center or National Archives of the United States.
- § 1.30 Application to system of records maintained by Government contractors.
- § 1.31 Sale or rental of mailing lists.
- § 1.32 Collection, use, disclosure, and protection of Social Security numbers.
- § 1.34 Guardianship.
- § 1.35 Information forms.
- § 1.36 Systems exempt in whole or in part from provisions of the Privacy Act and this part.
- Appendix A to Subpart C of Part 1—Departmental Offices
- Appendix B to Subpart C of Part 1—Internal Revenue Service
- Appendix C to Subpart C of Part 1—Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- Appendix D to Subpart C of Part 1—Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Appendix E to Subpart C of Part 1—Bureau of the Fiscal Service
- Appendix F to Subpart C of Part 1—United States Mint
- Appendix G to Subpart C of Part 1—Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Appendix H to Subpart C of Part 1—Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
87 FR 63905, Oct. 20, 2022, unless otherwise noted.