31 CFR Part 356, Subpart C - Determination of Auction Awards; Settlement
- § 356.20 How does the Treasury determine auction awards?
- § 356.21 How are awards at the high yield, discount rate, or discount margin calculated?
- § 356.22 Does the Treasury have any limitations on auction awards?
- § 356.23 How are the auction results announced?
- § 356.24 Will I be notified directly of my awards and, if I am submitting bids for others, do I have to provide confirmations?
- § 356.25 How does the settlement process work?
Title 31 published on 2015-09-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 31 CFR Part 356 after this date.