33 CFR Part 157, Subpart B - Design, Equipment, and Installation
- § 157.08 Applicability of subpart B.
- § 157.09 Segregated ballast.
- § 157.10 Segregated ballast tanks and crude oil washing systems for certain new vessels.
- § 157.10a Segregated ballast tanks, crude oil washing systems, and dedicated clean ballast tanks for certain new and existing vessels of 40,000 DWT or more.
- § 157.10b Segregated ballast tanks, dedicated clean ballast tanks, and special ballast arrangements for tank vessels transporting Outer Continental Shelf oil.
- § 157.10c Segregated ballast tanks, crude oil washing systems, and dedicated clean ballast tanks for certain new and existing tankships of 20,000 to 40,000 DWT.
- § 157.10d Double hulls on tank vessels.
- § 157.11 Pumping, piping and discharge arrangements.
- § 157.12 Oil discharge monitoring and control system.
- § 157.12a Definitions.
- § 157.12b Implementation requirements.
- § 157.12c Construction, maintenance, security, calibration, and training.
- § 157.12d Technical specifications.
- § 157.12e Certificate of approval.
- § 157.12f Workshop functional test requirements.
- § 157.12g Plan approval requirements.
- § 157.13 Designated observation area.
- § 157.14 Pump-room bottom protection.
- § 157.15 Slop tanks in tank vessels.
- § 157.17 Oil residue (sludge) tank.
- § 157.19 Cargo tank arrangement and size.
- § 157.20 Accidental oil outflow performance.
- § 157.21 Subdivision and stability.
- § 157.22 Intact stability requirements.
- § 157.23 Cargo and ballast system information.
- § 157.24 Submission of calculations, plans, and specifications.
- § 157.24a Submission of calculations, plans, and specifications for existing vessels installing segregated ballast tanks.
Title 33 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 33 CFR Part 157.