33 CFR Part 157 - RULES FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE MARINE ENVIRONMENT RELATING TO TANK VESSELS CARRYING OIL IN BULK
- Subpart A - General (§§ 157.01 - 157.07)
- Subpart B - Design, Equipment, and Installation (§§ 157.08 - 157.24a)
- Subpart C - Vessel Operation (§§ 157.25 - 157.49)
- Subpart D - Crude Oil Washing (COW) System on Tank Vessels (§§ 157.100 - 157.172)
- Subpart E - Dedicated Clean Ballast Tanks on Tank Vessels (§§ 157.200 - 157.228)
- Subpart F - Exemption From § 157.10a or § 157.10c (§§ 157.300 - 157.310)
- Subpart G - Interim Measures for Certain Tank Vessels Without Double Hulls Carrying Petroleum Oils (§§ 157.400 - 157.460)
- Subpart H - Interim Measures for Certain Tank Vessels Without Double Hulls Carrying Animal Fat or Vegetable Oil (§§ 157.500 - 157.510)
- Subpart I - Interim Measures for Certain Tank Vessels Without Double Hulls Carrying Other Non-Petroleum Oil (§§ 157.600 - 157.610)
- SUBPART (§§ - )
- Appendix A to Part 157 - Damage Assumptions, Hypothetical Outflows, and Cargo Tank Size and Arrangements
- Appendix B to Part 157 - Subdivision and Stability Assumptions
- Appendix C to Part 157 - Procedure for Determining Distribution of Segregated Ballast Tanks To Provide Protection Against Oil Outflow in the Event of Grounding, Ramming, or Collision
- Appendix D to Part 157 - Example of a Procedure for Dedicated Clean Ballast Tanks Operations
- Appendix E to Part 157 - Specifications for the Design, Installation and Operation of a Part Flow System for Control of Overboard Discharges
- Appendix F to Part 157 [Reserved]
- Appendix G to Part 157 - Timetables for Application of Double Hull Requirements
CGD 74-32, 40 FR 48283, Oct. 14, 1975, unless otherwise noted.
Nomenclature changes to part 157 appear by USCG-2008-0179, 73 FR 35015, June 19, 2008.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.