34 CFR 370.41 - What conflict of interest provision applies to employees of a designated agency?
(a) Except as permitted by paragraph (b) of this section, an employee of a designated agency, or of an entity or individual under contract with a designated agency, who carries out any CAP duties or responsibilities, while so employed, may not -
(1) Serve concurrently as a staff member of, consultant to, or in any other capacity within, any other rehabilitation project, program, or community rehabilitation program receiving assistance under the Act in the State; or
(2) Provide any services under the Act, other than CAP and PAIR services.
(1) Receive a traineeship under section 302 of the Act;
(2) Provide services under the PAIR program;
(3) Represent the CAP on any board or council (such as the SRC) if CAP representation on the board or council is specifically permitted or mandated by the Act; and
(4) Consult with policymaking and administrative personnel in State and local rehabilitation programs, projects, and community rehabilitation programs, if consultation with the designated agency is specifically permitted or mandated by the Act.