34 CFR Part 370 - CLIENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Subpart A - General (§§ 370.1 - 370.7)
- Subpart B - What Requirements Apply to Redesignation? (§§ 370.10 - 370.17)
- Subpart C - What are the Requirements for Requesting a Grant? (§ 370.20)
- Subpart D - How Does the Secretary Allocate and Reallocate Funds to a State? (§§ 370.30 - 370.31)
- Subpart E - What Post-Award Conditions Must Be Met by a Designated Agency? (§§ 370.40 - 370.49)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Miss. Admin. Code. 32-11-361.45 - Sec. 361.45 - Development of the individualized plan for employment.
- Miss. Admin. Code. 32-11-361.48 - Sec. 361.48 - Scope of vocational rehabilitation services for individuals with disabilities.
- Miss. Admin. Code. 32-11-361.57 - Sec. 361.57 - Review of determinations made by designated State unit personnel.