34 CFR Part 370, Subpart E - What Post-Award Conditions Must Be Met by a Designated Agency?
prev | next
- § 370.40 What are allowable costs?
- § 370.41 What conflict of interest provision applies to employees of a designated agency?
- § 370.42 What access must the CAP be afforded to policymaking and administrative personnel?
- § 370.43 What requirement applies to the use of mediation procedures?
- § 370.44 What reporting requirement applies to each designated agency?
- § 370.45 What limitation applies to the pursuit of legal remedies?
- § 370.46 What consultation requirement applies to a Governor of a State?
- § 370.47 What is program income and how may it be used?
- § 370.48 When must grant funds and program income be obligated?
- § 370.49 What are the special requirements pertaining to the protection, use, and release of personal information?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 370 after this date.