34 CFR 76.125 - What is the purpose of these regulations?
(a) Sections 76.125 through 76.137 of this part contain requirements for the submission of an application by an Insular Area for the consolidation of two or more grants under the programs described in paragraph (c) of this section.
(b) For the purpose of §§ 76.125-76.137 of this part the term Insular Area means the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
(c) The Secretary may make an annual consolidated grant to assist an Insular Area in carrying out one or more State-administered formula grant programs of the Department.
- 34 CFR 381.4 — What Regulations Apply?
- 34 CFR 370.5 — What Regulations Apply?
- 34 CFR 76.125 — What Is the Purpose of These Regulations?
- 34 CFR 76.128 — What Is a Consolidated Grant?
- 34 CFR 76.134 — What Is the Relationship Between Consolidated and Non-Consolidated Grants?
- 34 CFR 76.130 — How Are Consolidated Grants Made?
- 34 CFR 76.127 — What Is the Purpose of a Consolidated Grant?
- 34 CFR 76.136 — Under What Programs May Consolidated Grant Funds Be Spent?
- 34 CFR 76.131 — How Does an Insular Area Apply for a Consolidated Grant?
- 34 CFR 76.126 — What Regulations Apply to the Consolidated Grant Applications for Insular Areas?