34 CFR Part 76, Subpart B - How a State Applies for a Grant
subjgrpState Plans and Applications (§§ 76.100 - 76.106)
subjgrpConsolidated Grant Applications for Insular Areas (§§ 76.125 - 76.137)
- § 76.125 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 76.126 What regulations apply to the consolidated grant applications for insular areas?
- § 76.127 What is the purpose of a consolidated grant?
- § 76.128 What is a consolidated grant?
- § 76.129 How does a consolidated grant work?
- § 76.130 How are consolidated grants made?
- § 76.131 How does an insular area apply for a consolidated grant?
- § 76.132 What assurances must be in a consolidated grant application?
- § 76.133 What is the reallocation authority?
- § 76.134 What is the relationship between consolidated and non-consolidated grants?
- § 76.135 Are there any requirements for matching funds?
- § 76.136 Under what programs may consolidated grant funds be spent?
- § 76.137 How may carryover funds be used under the consolidated grant application?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 76 after this date.
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.