34 CFR 76.651 - Responsibility of a State and a subgrantee.
(1) A subgrantee shall provide students enrolled in private schools with a genuine opportunity for equitable participation in accordance with the requirements in §§ 76. 652-76.662 and in the authorizing statute and implementing regulations for a program.
(2) The subgrantee shall provide that opportunity to participate in a manner that is consistent with the number of eligible private school students and their needs.
(3) The subgrantee shall maintain continuing administrative direction and control over funds and property that benefit students enrolled in private schools.
(1) A State shall ensure that each subgrantee complies with the requirements in §§ 76. 651-76.662.
(2) If a State carries out a project directly, it shall comply with these requirements as if it were a subgrantee.
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 76 after this date.