34 CFR Part 222, Subpart L - Impact Aid Discretionary Construction Grant Program Under Section 8007(b) of the Act
prev | next
Subject Group 154General (§§ 222.170 - 222.176)
- § 222.170 What is the purpose of the Impact Aid Discretionary Construction grant program (Section 8007(b) of the Act)?
- § 222.171 What LEAs may be eligible for Discretionary Construction grants?
- § 222.172 What activities may an LEA conduct with funds received under this program?
- § 222.173 What activities will not receive funding under a Discretionary Construction grant?
- § 222.174 What prohibitions apply to these funds?
- § 222.175 What regulations apply to recipients of funds under this program?
- § 222.176 What definitions apply to this program?
Subject Group 155Eligibility (§§ 222.177 - 222.182)
- § 222.177 What eligibility requirements must an LEA meet to apply for an emergency grant under the first priority?
- § 222.178 What eligibility requirements must an LEA meet to apply for an emergency grant under the second priority?
- § 222.179 Under what circumstances may an ineligible LEA apply on behalf of a school for an emergency grant under the second priority?
- § 222.180 What eligibility requirements must an LEA meet to apply for a modernization grant under the third priority?
- § 222.181 What eligibility requirements must an LEA meet to apply for a modernization grant under the fourth priority?
- § 222.182 Under what circumstances may an ineligible LEA apply on behalf of a school for a modernization grant under the fourth priority?
Subject Group 156How To Apply for a Grant (§§ 222.183 - 222.187)
- § 222.183 How does an LEA apply for a grant?
- § 222.184 What information must an application contain?
- § 222.185 What additional information must be included in an emergency grant application?
- § 222.186 What additional information must be included in a modernization grant application?
- § 222.187 Which year's data must an SEA or LEA provide?
Subject Group 157How Grants Are Made (§§ 222.188 - 222.194)
- § 222.188 What priorities may the Secretary establish?
- § 222.189 What funding priority does the Secretary give to applications?
- § 222.190 How does the Secretary rank and select applicants?
- § 222.191 What is the maximum award amount?
- § 222.192 What local funds may be considered as available for this project?
- § 222.193 What other limitations on grant amounts apply?
- § 222.194 Are “in-kind” contributions permissible?
Subject Group 158Conditions and Requirements Grantees Must Meet (§§ 222.195 - 222.196)
69 FR 12235, Mar. 15, 2004, unless otherwise noted.
Title 34 published on 13-Sep-2017 03:59
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 222 after this date.