34 CFR Part 370, Subpart B - What Requirements Apply to Redesignation?
- § 370.10 — When do the requirements for redesignation apply?
- § 370.11 — What requirements apply to a notice of proposed redesignation?
- § 370.12 — How does a designated agency preserve its right to appeal a redesignation?
- § 370.13 — What are the requirements for a decision to redesignate?
- § 370.14 — How does a designated agency appeal a written decision to redesignate?
- § 370.15 — What must the Governor of a State do upon receipt of a copy of a designated agency's written appeal to the Secretary?
- § 370.16 — How does the Secretary review an appeal of a redesignation?
- § 370.17 — When does a redesignation become effective?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 370 after this date.