34 CFR Part 370, Subpart B - What Requirements Apply to Redesignation?
- § 370.10 When do the requirements for redesignation apply?
- § 370.11 What requirements apply to a notice of proposed redesignation?
- § 370.12 How does a designated agency preserve its right to appeal a redesignation?
- § 370.13 What are the requirements for a decision to redesignate?
- § 370.14 How does a designated agency appeal a written decision to redesignate?
- § 370.15 What must the Governor of a State do upon receipt of a copy of a designated agency's written appeal to the Secretary?
- § 370.16 How does the Secretary review an appeal of a redesignation?
- § 370.17 When does a redesignation become effective?