34 CFR Part 602, Subpart C - The Recognition Process
- Application and Review by Department Staff
- § 602.30 — Activities covered by recognition procedures.
- § 602.31 — Agency submissions to the Department.
- § 602.32 — Procedures for Department review of applications for recognition or for change in scope, compliance reports, and increases in enrollment.
- § 602.33 — Procedures for review of agencies during the period of recognition.
- Review by the National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity
- Review and Decision by the Senior Department Official
- Appeal Rights and Procedures
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 602 after this date.