34 CFR Part 694 - GAINING EARLY AWARENESS AND READINESS FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS (GEAR UP)
- § 694.1 What is the maximum amount that the Secretary may award each fiscal year to a Partnership or a State under this program?
- § 694.2 Which students must a Partnership, or a State that chooses to use the cohort approach in its project, serve under the program's early intervention component?
- § 694.3 What are the requirements for a cohort?
- § 694.4 Which students must a State or Partnership serve when there are changes in the cohort?
- § 694.5 What requirements must be met by a Partnership or State that chooses to provide services to private school students under the program's early intervention component?
- § 694.6 Who may provide GEAR UP services to students attending private schools?
- § 694.7 What are the matching requirements for a GEAR UP grant?
- § 694.8 Under what conditions may the Secretary approve a request from a Partnership applying for a GEAR UP grant to waive a portion of the matching requirement?
- § 694.9 Under what conditions may the Secretary approve a request from a Partnership that has received a GEAR UP grant to waive a portion of the matching requirement?
- § 694.10 What are the requirements that a Partnership must meet in designating a fiscal agent for its project under this program?
- § 694.11 What is the maximum indirect cost rate for an agency of a State or local government?
- § 694.12 Under what conditions do State and Partnership GEAR UP grantees make section 404E scholarship awards?
- § 694.13 What are the requirements concerning section 404E scholarship awards for grantees whose initial GEAR UP grant awards were made prior to August 14, 2008?
- § 694.14 What are the requirements concerning section 404E scholarship awards for grantees whose initial GEAR UP grant awards were made on or after August 14, 2008?
- § 694.15 May a Partnership that does not award scholarships under section 404E of the HEA provide, as part of a GEAR UP project, financial assistance for postsecondary education using non-Federal funds?
- § 694.16 What are the requirements for redistribution or return of scholarship funds not awarded to a project's eligible students?
- § 694.17 How does a State determine which State agency will apply for, and administer, a State grant under this program?
- § 694.18 What requirements must be met by a Partnership or State participating in GEAR UP with respect to 21st Century Scholarship Certificates?
- § 694.19 What priorities does the Secretary establish for a GEAR UP grant?
- § 694.20 When may a GEAR UP grantee provide services to students attending an institution of higher education?
- § 694.21 What are required activities for GEAR UP projects?
- § 694.22 What other activities may all GEAR UP projects provide?
- § 694.23 What additional activities are allowable for State GEAR UP projects?
- § 694.24 What services may a GEAR UP project provide to students in their first year at an institution of higher education?
- § 694.25 Are GEAR UP grantees required to provide services to students who were served under a previous GEAR UP grant?
Title 34 published on 13-Sep-2017 03:59
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 694 after this date.