34 CFR Part 99 - FAMILY EDUCATIONAL RIGHTS AND PRIVACY
- Subpart A - General (§§ 99.1 - 99.8)
- Subpart B - What Are the Rights of Inspection and Review of Education Records? (§§ 99.10 - 99.12)
- Subpart C - What Are the Procedures for Amending Education Records? (§§ 99.20 - 99.22)
- Subpart D - May an Educational Agency or Institution Disclose Personally Identifiable Information From Education Records? (§§ 99.30 - 99.39)
- Subpart E - What Are the Enforcement Procedures? (§§ 99.60 - 99.67)
- SUBPART (§§ - )
- Appendix A to Part 99 - Crimes of Violence Definitions
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Ark. Admin. Rules 005-038 - CHAPTER 038 - RULES GOVERNING THE ARKANSAS EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (AESAA)
- 14 Del. Admin. Code § 927 - 927 - Children with Disabilities Subpart F, Monitoring, Enforcement and Confidentiality of Information
- 02 041 Me. Code R. Ch. (All) - Chapter 27 - § 3 - SUBCHAPTER 3 - (SCHOOL OPERATION, COURSE OF STUDY, HEALTH, SANITATION AND SAFETY)
- 05 071 Me. Code R. Ch. 101 - Ch. 101 - Maine Unified Special Education Regulation Birth to Age Twenty
- Nev. Admin. Code § 392.360 - 392.360 - School districts to adopt appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ohio Admin. Code 3301-52-01 - 3301-52-01 - Appropriate uses of early child education screening and assessment information.
- Ohio Admin. Code 3364-65-02 - 3364-65-02 - Information security and technology administrative safeguards policy.
- Okla Admin. Code § 210:1-3-8.1 - Section 210:1-3-8.1 - Student Data Accessibility, Transparency and Accountability Act
- OR Admin. Rule 581-015-2530 - 581-015-2530 - Children with Disabilities under IDEA Enrolled in Public Benefits or Insurance
- OR Admin. Rule 581-015-2885 - 581-015-2885 - Preschool Children with Disabilities Covered by Public Insurance
- Utah Admin. Code R277-515-3 - R277-515-3 - Educator as a Role Model of Civic and Societal Responsibility.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 148-280-030 - 148-280-030 - Amendment of records—Hearing on request to amend records.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 392-117-060 - 392-117-060 - Student data reported for public reporting and accountability.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 392-172A-05180 - 392-172A-05180 - Definitions—Destruction of records, educational records, participating agency.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 392-172A-05245 - 392-172A-05245 - District procedures for confidential information.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 392-172A-07005 - 392-172A-07005 - Students eligible for special education who are covered by public benefits or insurance or private insurance.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 495E-280-050 - 495E-280-050 - Limits on rights to review and inspect and obtain copies of education records.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 495E-280-080 - 495E-280-080 - Requests for corrections, hearings, adding statements to education records.