34 CFR Part 99, Subpart D - May an Educational Agency or Institution Disclose Personally Identifiable Information From Education Records?
- § 99.30 Under what conditions is prior consent required to disclose information?
- § 99.31 Under what conditions is prior consent not required to disclose information?
- § 99.32 What recordkeeping requirements exist concerning requests and disclosures?
- § 99.33 What limitations apply to the redisclosure of information?
- § 99.34 What conditions apply to disclosure of information to other educational agencies or institutions?
- § 99.35 What conditions apply to disclosure of information for Federal or State program purposes?
- § 99.36 What conditions apply to disclosure of information in health and safety emergencies?
- § 99.37 What conditions apply to disclosing directory information?
- § 99.38 What conditions apply to disclosure of information as permitted by State statute adopted after November 19, 1974, concerning the juvenile justice system?
- § 99.39 What definitions apply to the nonconsensual disclosure of records by postsecondary educational institutions in connection with disciplinary proceedings concerning crimes of violence or non-forcible sex offenses?
Title 34 published on 08-Mar-2018 04:21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 99 after this date.