36 CFR § 9.71 - What information must I submit to the NPS?
(a) The names and contact information of:
(1) The operator;
(2) The owner; and
(3) The individuals responsible for overall management, field supervision, and emergency response of the proposed operations.
(b) Documentation demonstrating that you hold a right, and the extent of such right, to operate within the System unit.
(e) Information regarding downhole operations and conditions, including:
(1) Description, including depths, thicknesses, and properties of geologic horizons between the target zone and the base of the deepest aquifer;
(2) Drilling plan, including directional-drilling program, horizontal distance along the wellbore's path from well's surface location to the System unit boundary, depth at which wellbore crosses the boundary, and timeline for operations;
(3) Casing, cementing, and mud programs;
(4) Stimulation programs; and
(5) Well plugging and abandonment program.
(f) If you propose hydraulic fracturing, then you must also provide the information required by § 9.89.