36 CFR Part 1251 - TESTIMONY BY NARA EMPLOYEES RELATING TO AGENCY INFORMATION AND PRODUCTION OF RECORDS IN LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
- § 1251.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 1251.2 To what demands does this part apply?
- § 1251.3 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1251.4 May employees provide records or give testimony in response to a demand without authorization?
- § 1251.6 How does the General Counsel determine whether to comply with a demand for records or testimony?
- § 1251.8 Who is authorized to accept service of a subpoena demanding the production of records or testimony?
- § 1251.10 What are the filing requirements for a demand for documents or testimony?
- § 1251.12 How does NARA process your demand?
- § 1251.14 Who makes the final determination on compliance with demands for records or testimony?
- § 1251.16 Are there any restrictions that apply to testimony?
- § 1251.18 Are there any restrictions that apply to the production of records?
- § 1251.20 Are there any fees associated with producing records or providing testimony?
- § 1251.22 Are there any penalties for providing records or testimony in violation of this part?
Title 36 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 36 CFR Part 1251.