40 CFR 124.9 - Administrative record for draft permits when EPA is the permitting authority.
(1) The application, if required, and any supporting data furnished by the applicant;
(4) All documents cited in the statement of basis or fact sheet; and
(6) For NPDES new source draft permits only, any environmental assessment, environmental impact statement (EIS), finding of no significant impact, or environmental information document and any supplement to an EIS that may have been prepared. NPDES permits other than permits to new sources as well as all RCRA, UIC and PSD permits are not subject to the environmental impact statement provisions of section 102(2)(C) of the National Environmental Policy Act, 42 U.S.C. 4321.
(c) Material readily available at the issuing Regional Office or published material that is generally available, and that is included in the administrative record under paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section, need not be physically included with the rest of the record as long as it is specifically referred to in the statement of basis or the fact sheet.
(d) This section applies to all draft permits when public notice was given after the effective date of these regulations.
- 40 CFR 124.8 — Fact Sheet.
- 40 CFR 124.10 — Public Notice of Permit Actions and Public Comment Period.
- 40 CFR 124.5 — Modification, Revocation and Reissuance, or Termination of Permits.
- 40 CFR 124.18 — Administrative Record for Final Permit When EPA Is the Permitting Authority.
- 40 CFR 22.44 — Supplemental Rules of Practice Governing the Termination of Permits Under Section 402(a) of the Clean Water Act or Under Section 3008(a)(3) of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
- 40 CFR 124.4 — Consolidation of Permit Processing.
- 40 CFR 124.6 — Draft Permits.
- 40 CFR 124.204 — What Must I Do as the Director of the Regulatory Agency to Prepare a Draft Standardized Permit?