40 CFR 40.130 - Eligibility.
Except as otherwise provided below, grants for research and demonstration projects may be awarded to any responsible applicant in accordance with 2 CFR part 200.
(a) The Clean Air Act, as amended - public or nonprofit private agencies, institutions, organizations, and to individuals.
(b) Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
(1) Section 8001, public authorities, agencies, and institutions; private agencies and institutions; and individuals.
(2) Sections 8004 and 8005, public agencies and authorities or private persons.
(3) Section 8006, State, municipal, interstate or intermunicipal agencies.
(4) No grant may be made under this Act to any private profit-making organization.
(d) The Federal Water Pollution Control Act, as amended:
(1) Section 104(b) - State water pollution control agencies, interstate agencies, other public or nonprofit private agencies, institutions, organizations, and to individuals.
(2) Sections 104 (h) and (i) - public or private agencies and organizations and to individuals.
(3) Section 104(r) - colleges and universities.
(4) Section 104(s) - institutions of higher education.
(5) Sections 105 (a), (e)(2), and 107 - State, municipal, interstate, and intermunicipal agencies.
(7) Sections 105 (c) and (e)(1) - persons.
(8) Section 108 - State, political subdivision, interstate agency, or other public agency, or combination thereof.
(9) Section 113 - only to the State of Alaska.
(e) The Public Health Service Act, as amended - only to nonprofit agencies, institutions, organizations, and to individuals.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 40 after this date.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.